Brand vs generic testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

So for me, I see a difference in my labs using compounded testosterone vs branded depot testosterone, but is there a difference between brand and generic testosterone cyp?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steve78

Attachments

• IMG_0077.png
    IMG_0077.png
    353.2 KB · Views: 5

madman

Super Moderator
Right but brand vs generic pharma grade, generics can be a bit off sometimes , up to 20% variance

Yes there are numerous posts on here where some claim to be hitting lower T levels when using the generics.

Better to stick with the ones that have a good reputation.

Even then the only way you will ever know is to take the plunge.

Steve78

Yes there are numerous posts on here where some claim to be hitting lower T levels when using the generics.

Better to stick with the ones that have a good reputation.

Even then the only way you will ever know is to take the plunge.
Off topic madman, but you know your stuff! What’s your thoughts on healthiest way to live longest while maintaining some decent lean muscle, ie, like a goal of TT around 1100, or more like 600 and be meh but live a longer life?

madman

Super Moderator
Off topic madman, but you know your stuff! What’s your thoughts on healthiest way to live longest while maintaining some decent lean muscle, ie, like a goal of TT around 1100, or more like 600 and be meh but live a longer life?

Too many factors at play here.

Quality sleep, healthy hormones, positive mental state, minimizing stress (physical/mental), optimum nutrition, exercise/maintaining a healthy body weight, minimize use of medications, avoid smoking and abuse of drugs/alcohol/anabolic steroids.

Unfortunately we live in a toxic environment.

Genetics plays a huge role.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of T responsible for the positive effects.

Aim would be achieving a healthy FT level combined with a proper diet/exercise regimen if your goal is to maintain muscle let alone experience improvements in body composition (gain muscle/lose adipose).

This can easily be achieved using therapeutic dose of T.

If you goal is to pack on muscle mass/increase strength well beyond your genetic potential and sport that fake looking chemically enhanced build that unfortunately many tend to idolize then you would need to abuse T/AAS.

What impact this will have on shortening your lifespan is anyone's guess as there are too many other factors that come into play here but I would put money on it that it will have some long-term negative impact on cardiovascular/brain health!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me