No feeling during ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Awesome, thanks for all this! Very helpful! The main benefit I was hoping to get from carnivore, if I ever tried it, was the amazing mental clarity and energy that most people report on carnivore/ having the body and brain run off of ketones mainly, instead of glucose. Did u notice any improvements in those two areas while on keto?

That’s very interesting to hear that ur ketones are are still at the same level that they were while on keto. The two things that make me hesitant to put too much weight into ur experience on keto, vs now, is that keto and carnivore are two completely different things. While on keto, u can still eat a ton of processed/ inflammatory junk, vs carnivore that cuts out all that stuff, and just consists of healthy animal based foods. So I would imagine that most people doing keto don’t get to experience some of the benefits that people do on carnivore. The other thing is that while on keto, ur ketones were just above the lowest point where u would technically be in ketosis. So I wonder if u would have noticed bigger differences in mental clarity/ energy, on keto, if u got ur ketones up higher. Seems like people on carnivore have much higher ketone levels than u had, on average.

That’s a good point about TSH tho. I agree, if thyroid receptors were more sensitive, on carnivore, and required less circulating thyroid hormones to fullfill the bodies thyroid requirements, I would also assume that we wouldn’t see TSH increase, on no/ low carb. Again, good observation. An increase in TSH does indicate that the brain is asking for more circulating thyroid hormones. The weird thing is that most people that go carnivore report an increase in energy/ mental clarity, and usually are able to recomp their bodies very easily. Which would all indicate that their thyroids are working just fine. So not sure how much of a net negative it is to see thyroid labs sometimes drop a little, and see a bit of a rise in TSH, while doing no/ low carb. All very interesting stuff tho. The body is such a complicated, yet completely fascinating, machine
it is complex for sure. i think the recomp effect is real, i would guess that it mainly has to do with calorie restrictions though and not thyroid up/down. on pure carnivore, which is the way to go with keto IMO, you just eat less. i had a hard time getting 2000cal in (at 3200 maintenance). i think the mental clarity aspect, while may be related to ketones in brain, could also be due to elimination of inflammatory foods to some extent. I found the mental benefits on keto vs saladino very negligible.
And I agree that many do keto very badly, I was one of them, eating tons of nut butters etc.
my personal latest for body recomp is targeted keto. I would still eat 100-150g of carbs around workout time, before noon (gym 7am) and do red meat rest of day. i pair the fruit with creatine+carnitine which do like glucose for best functioning.
long term on keto you do become somewhat 'carb resistant' and it is best to stay in a highly flexible state. i would also recommend supplementing NDT if you do pure keto, that seems to help the most with energy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
it is complex for sure. i think the recomp effect is real, i would guess that it mainly has to do with calorie restrictions though and not thyroid up/down. on pure carnivore, which is the way to go with keto IMO, you just eat less. i had a hard time getting 2000cal in (at 3200 maintenance). i think the mental clarity aspect, while may be related to ketones in brain, could also be due to elimination of inflammatory foods to some extent. I found the mental benefits on keto vs saladino very negligible.
And I agree that many do keto very badly, I was one of them, eating tons of nut butters etc.
my personal latest for body recomp is targeted keto. I would still eat 100-150g of carbs around workout time, before noon (gym 7am) and do red meat rest of day. i pair the fruit with creatine+carnitine which do like glucose for best functioning.
long term on keto you do become somewhat 'carb resistant' and it is best to stay in a highly flexible state. i would also recommend supplementing NDT if you do pure keto, that seems to help the most with energy.
Ya maybe some people on carnivore are in a calorie deficit without even realizing it. I think part of the recomp effects are also probably from eating so much red meat, which has more of a thermogenic effect, due to the body using up more calories to consume and process it than say ultra processed/ refined junk. Regardless of the reason, it definitely seems like it’s very easy for people doing carnivore to drop body fat, while retaining muscle, which is a pretty awesome bonus

When u say supplement with NDT, u mean supplement with pharma NDT, via a prediction? Or like an over the counter glandular?

And ya I think about the fact that Paul Saladino switched from full carnivore, to a carnivore base with a bunch of carbs from fruit and honey. I figure that he must not be noticing a huge difference either, in regards to mental acuity/ energy, going from carnivore to a carnivore base with carbs. Because I would assume if he did, the added carbs wouldn’t be worth it, and he would have already reverted back to being full carnivore. So I figure he must not be currently noticing much of a decline in mental acuity/ energy, if any at all

added fruit/honey and problem solved. my fasting insulin is 5.1 currently. i challenged couple hardcore keto folks to post theirs in some forums, with no response. i bet its high.
My fasting insulin was 5.7 uIU/mL in 2021 and 3.1 this year. I was on my carnivore w/ minor fruit diet (50 - 100 g range for carbs daily) in both cases. I think the improvement this year probably reflects the influence of testosterone and regular exercise, as the diet was the same in both cases.

Ya maybe some people on carnivore are in a calorie deficit without even realizing it. I think part of the recomp effects are also probably from eating so much red meat, which has more of a thermogenic effect, due to the body using up more calories to consume and process it than say ultra processed/ refined junk. Regardless of the reason, it definitely seems like it’s very easy for people doing carnivore to drop body fat, while retaining muscle, which is a pretty awesome bonus

When u say supplement with NDT, u mean supplement with pharma NDT, via a prediction? Or like an over the counter glandular?

And ya I think about the fact that Paul Saladino switched from full carnivore, to a carnivore base with a bunch of carbs from fruit and honey. I figure that he must not be noticing a huge difference either, in regards to mental acuity/ energy, going from carnivore to a carnivore base with carbs. Because I would assume if he did, the added carbs wouldn’t be worth it, and he would have already reverted back to being full carnivore. So I figure he must not be currently noticing much of a decline in mental acuity/ energy, if any at all
i tried both armour thyroid 60mg and this NDT. I will stick with NDT as it seems to work as well, plus is a lot of cheaper and has a wider array of thyroid hormones. plus i pref cows to pigs.

The keto/carnivore discussion is interesting and it's important to remember while Carnivore is keto, keto isn't always or often carnivore.

I spent a number of years following a straight ketogenic diet and more often from a cyclical ketogenic diet, eating about 200-300g of carbs every Sunday.

During those years my keto diet was fairly low in saturated fats and relied on a lot of lean proteins, while fats came from olive oil, daily fish oil supplement and seed oils, before understanding the negative side effects of seed oils. My libido was definitely lower on a low saturated fat, keto diet and was the main reason I gave up keto after many years. Adding carbs back into the diet definitely improved libido.

Over the last year I have gone to a carnivore diet and consume all my fat in the form of saturated animal fat and a little fish oil each day. My libido is definitely much improved with a higher saturated fat diet, even more so than when I was consuming daily carbs.

There is a fair bit of research that suggests saturated fat and cholesterol play an important role in libido, so I think if someone is going to follow a keto diet, they might have better libido if they include a decent amount of saturated fact, at least that was my experience.

The keto/carnivore discussion is interesting and it's important to remember while Carnivore is keto, keto isn't always or often carnivore.

I spent a number of years following a straight ketogenic diet and more often from a cyclical ketogenic diet, eating about 200-300g of carbs every Sunday.

During those years my keto diet was fairly low in saturated fats and relied on a lot of lean proteins, while fats came from olive oil, daily fish oil supplement and seed oils, before understanding the negative side effects of seed oils. My libido was definitely lower on a low saturated fat, keto diet and was the main reason I gave up keto after many years. Adding carbs back into the diet definitely improved libido.

Over the last year I have gone to a carnivore diet and consume all my fat in the form of saturated animal fat and a little fish oil each day. My libido is definitely much improved with a higher saturated fat diet, even more so than when I was consuming daily carbs.

There is a fair bit of research that suggests saturated fat and cholesterol play an important role in libido, so I think if someone is going to follow a keto diet, they might have better libido if they include a decent amount of saturated fact, at least that was my experience.
Want to respect the OP, and his thread, but just wanted to at least acknowledge ur great reply/ anecdote here. Keto and carnivore are not even remotely related. It’s like saying the standard American diet is the same as being vegetarian, since they’re both mostly plant based. One of the main benefits to the carnivore diet, is that it eliminates foods that cause harm to the human body once consumed. With keto, u can still consume an infinite amount of foods that cause havoc within the body. Things such as seed oils, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes/ lentils (in low amounts, due to their carb content), and just an infinite amount of processed garbage. So imo, keto and carnivore aren’t even comparable, and therefore the results people get eating either diet can’t be comparable either. And healthy saturated fats are where a lot of the benefits of carnivore come from. Was just watching a vid this morning before work where the guy said it really should be called the fativore diet, due to how essential healthy fats are to the diets success. But anyways, thanks for sharing ur anecdote/ experience, and pointing out the difference between keto and carnivore. I think this is crucial for people to realize, and will prevent some people from doing keto, not seeing the results they want, and then not giving carnivore a try, since keto didn’t work for them. K, back to the OP’s original question!

I have no feeling during ejacuation , I have strong erections but I don’t have any real feeling in testies also seems like it doesn’t shoot out . Any thoughts am 56 last test was when 52 and total was 790 everything else in range SHBG 52
If I understood this correctly I think you need to try Wellbutrin XL 150 morning daily.

I have used it for almost one year now this is what will happen with and without it.

Without Wellbutrin, everything fine strong erection libido could be bad or good “depending on many factors” but when ejaculating happens I don’t feel it was strong climax, feels like semen coming out but not completely out feels like it’s coming but a bit weak, enjoying the experience of ejaculation or climax is like 30% from 100%.

After few days “I would say even second or third day of using Wellbutrin xl150 in the morning”

Reaching climax is an amazing experience, every last drop from your semen is coming out !! To a level it feels like you will scream “in a good way” ejaculation is continuous and STRONG. The over all experience of ejqculation or reaching climax is not 100% out of %100 it’s actually 150% out of 100%
Why do I say 150% ? Because sometimes you actually want to scream or basically make a sound while reaching climax “ejacuation experience”

If there is one thing with trt that I could clearly notice a huge different before and after is using Wellbutrin since I took it I started having dreams daily before it not really daily. It’s now a must in my daily routine.

I really need to have this subject in a separate topic and write this experience.
My protocol:
16 to 20 mg EOD sustanon
Fsh 75 EOD
500 hcg eod

If I understood this correctly I think you need to try Wellbutrin XL 150 morning daily.

I have used it for almost one year now this is what will happen with and without it.

Without Wellbutrin, everything fine strong erection libido could be bad or good “depending on many factors” but when ejaculating happens I don’t feel it was strong climax, feels like semen coming out but not completely out feels like it’s coming but a bit weak, enjoying the experience of ejaculation or climax is like 30% from 100%.

After few days “I would say even second or third day of using Wellbutrin xl150 in the morning”

Reaching climax is an amazing experience, every last drop from your semen is coming out !! To a level it feels like you will scream “in a good way” ejaculation is continuous and STRONG. The over all experience of ejqculation or reaching climax is not 100% out of %100 it’s actually 150% out of 100%
Why do I say 150% ? Because sometimes you actually want to scream or basically make a sound while reaching climax “ejacuation experience”

If there is one thing with trt that I could clearly notice a huge different before and after is using Wellbutrin since I took it I started having dreams daily before it not really daily. It’s now a must in my daily routine.

I really need to have this subject in a separate topic and write this experience.
My protocol:
16 to 20 mg EOD sustanon
Fsh 75 EOD
500 hcg eod
I have had similar experiences with Wellbutrin (Bupropion), although somewhat short lived. Wellbutrin works mainly by limiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and to a lesser degree dopamine. Both are crucial for orgasm. Not everyone responds to this the same way however, some experience anxiety on Wellbutrin and it tends to have the opposite effect on orgasm.

It's great that it has worked for you. I do agree that this is something to consider. If a person does not want to go that far in taking a drug, an alternative is L Tyrosine dosed at 500 mg in the AM which has a similar effect. Combine this with an active B6 (P5P), add 2mg of copper as well.

What is L-tyrosine?​

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine (DA) and norepinephrine (NE).[1] L-tyrosine is also used in the production of thyroid hormones.[2] L-Tyrosine is often taken as a supplement to help increase catecholamine levels depleted during stressful or challenging conditions.[1] It is taken as a free-form amino acid supplement, commonly alone or as part of weight loss or preworkout supplements.

The B6 and copper aid in targeting and absorption.

And, as I have written about and strongly advocate...Selegeline.

Last edited:
I have had similar experiences with Wellbutrin (Bupropion), although somewhat short lived. Wellbutrin works mainly by limiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and to a lesser degree dopamine. Both are crucial for orgasm. Not everyone responds to this the same way however, some experience anxiety on Wellbutrin and it tends to have the opposite effect on orgasm.

It's great that it has worked for you. I do agree that this is something to consider. If a person does not want to go that far in taking a drug, an alternative is L Tyrosine dosed at 500 mg in the AM which has a similar effect. Combine this with an active B6 (P5P), add 2mg of copper as well.

What is L-tyrosine?​

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine (DA) and norepinephrine (NE).[1] L-tyrosine is also used in the production of thyroid hormones.[2] L-Tyrosine is often taken as a supplement to help increase catecholamine levels depleted during stressful or challenging conditions.[1] It is taken as a free-form amino acid supplement, commonly alone or as part of weight loss or preworkout supplements.

There was something about taking tyrosine plus 5htp something depleting the other not sure what.

I have to mention here my dreams are consistent now and daily. For me I am sure this is healthy option for me going forward. And the experience never went away it’s also consistent and never change.

There are small side effect sometimes I wake up after 3 hours of sleep, not sure if it’s Wellbutrin related though but this could happen although wasn’t a big deal and not really sure if fron it or something else.

There was something about taking tyrosine plus 5htp something depleting the other not sure what.

I have to mention here my dreams are consistent now and daily. For me I am sure this is healthy option for me going forward. And the experience never went away it’s also consistent and never change.

There are small side effect sometimes I wake up after 3 hours of sleep, not sure if it’s Wellbutrin related though but this could happen although wasn’t a big deal and not really sure if fron it or something else.
P5P is vitamin B6, 5HTP is a serotonin enhancing supplement, very different. Wellbutrin does indeed disrupt sleep in some as it can greatly enhance the action of norepinephrine. Agitation and anxiety are common, and dose dependent. I could only tolerate 150 MG of the extended-release tablets, anymore and I was on edge and had a red face.

What is L-tyrosine?​

Obv selegeline can increase dopamine levels, but do u know if it increases norepinephrine levels, as well? U were saying that norepinephrine can be beneficial for orgasms, so jc if selegeline increases levels of both dopamine and norepinephrine, or if Wellbutrin would be better to take, if increasing both dopamine and norepinephrine levels, via one drug, is the goal

P5P is vitamin B6, 5HTP is a serotonin enhancing supplement, very different. Wellbutrin does indeed disrupt sleep in some as it can greatly enhance the action of norepinephrine. Agitation and anxiety are common, and dose dependent. I could only tolerate 150 MG of the extended-release tablets, anymore and I was on edge and had a red face.
I tried wellbutrin for zyn withdrawal (done it now without it). even at 150mg was anxious and felt like shit. don't have the issue with smaller doses instant release, something worth trying if XR is too much. seems like wellbutrin is one of the 'better' antidepressant meds out there

Obv selegeline can increase dopamine levels, but do u know if it increases norepinephrine levels, as well? U were saying that norepinephrine can be beneficial for orgasms, so jc if selegeline increases levels of both dopamine and norepinephrine, or if Wellbutrin would be better to take, if increasing both dopamine and norepinephrine levels, via one drug, is the goal
i would never touch selegline, MOA's can be hell. it can take months and months to go back to equilibrium once you stop that stuff

I’ve tried it many times, without any issues, and never had any issues, or even noticed any negatives, once I discontinued it. @BadassBlues and @Cataceous both take it daily, and have for a while now

Did u personally have a bad experience with it?
not with selegline specifically, i have just general concerns with drugs which do have a long acting mechanism. doesn't it take like 6 months to recover from it? what if you got bad s/x you're in for a long ride?

I have no feeling during ejacuation , I have strong erections but I don’t have any real feeling in testies also seems like it doesn’t shoot out . Any thoughts am 56 last test was when 52 and total was 790 everything else in range SHBG 52
So I had similar experience. I would be rock hard, maintain for great sex, she enjoyed and would cum more than once... I would pull and while felt awesome no juice... First I increased Zinc...50 mg per day and began the daily dose of Cialis 5mg per day. It definately improved but loads were not big. Later, went to my urologist and told him the situation. He tested me and found that my prostrate was enlarged and causing my uretha to be somewhat crushed. Simple procedure call the EuroLift. Outpatient, no cutting.. he put some kind of stent or clips to open uretha. About a 5 day recovery but now am back to having awesome orgasms and impressive loads. My wife immediately noticed the increase in juice. I am continuing the daily dose of Zinc and Cialis. I am 74 and test range 1050. 3 other supplements I take and you may consider are Ashwanga, Red Ginseng and Black Maca....

not with selegline specifically, i have just general concerns with drugs which do have a long acting mechanism. doesn't it take like 6 months to recover from it? what if you got bad s/x you're in for a long ride?
Ya I’m pretty sure it does take along time for ur body to produce more monoamine oxidase enzymes again. Maybe I never noticed any negatives after discontinuing it because I always kept my dose of it relatively low. Not sure how it would go if I was experiencing negative sides on it, and then stopped taking it. Not sure how long it would take for those symptoms to subside. Never experienced any negative symptoms on it personally

Selegeline does not increase dopamine levels directly, it acts on the enzyme that degrades dopamine which keeps it active for a longer period of time. I have seen nothing to indicate that it has any effect on norepinephrine.
i would never touch selegline, MOA's can be hell. it can take months and months to go back to equilibrium once you stop that stuff
The main thing with selegeline at low doses is that it only has an effect on MAO-B. It works by inhibiting the enzymes that degrade dopamine. As I have mentioned in past writings however, the benefits are very much age related. A young person with normal dopamine levels may not likely see any benefit taking it for health extension purposes.

As for you specifically, it appears you are extremely sensitive to a lot of things, so avoiding it is likely a wise move in your case.

Beyond Testosterone Book by Nelson Vergel
I have stopped selegeline in the past several times with no ill effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
cheap enclomiphene
buy tirzepatide
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Discounted Labs
Testosterone Doctor Near Me
Testosterone books nelson vergel
nelson vergel coaching for men
Register on ExcelMale.com